Federal Food Programs provide important health and nutrition benefits to children, women, the elderly, and families in need.
Need help accessing Federal Food Programs, like SNAP, WIC and Summer Meals? Call 1.800.5HUNGRY or click on the links below to learn more.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly the Food Stamp Program (SNAP)
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Food Help for Disaster Relief
- WIC Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (FMNP)
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- School Meals
- Summer Food Service Programs (SFSP)
- Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)