In its 29th year, Hungerthon is an annual Thanksgiving radio tradition started in 1975 by WhyHunger, with the support of our media partners, to raise awareness about hunger and poverty and to invest in long-term solutions that help people in need in communities across America. This holiday season, we invite you to set an extra place at the table and Give Thanksgiving.
You can make a difference this holiday season in a number of ways!
- Join the conversation and spread the word on social media using the hashtags #hungerthon and #givethanksgiving.
- Tune into the live CBS Radio radiothon on November 25th. (TODAY!)
- Bid now on amazing, exclusive memorabilia and celebrity experiences on www.charitybuzz.com/hungerthon.
- Visit our Hungerthon Daily Slice blog for fun facts and information.
- Make a donation now to receive signature Hungerthon gifts like a limited-edition Bruce Springsteen “Born to Run” tee, John Lennon “Imagine” scarf, and WhyHunger tumbler.