WhyHunger is excited to announce a new partnership with lifestyle restaurant and food brand LYFE Kitchen! We’re teaming up with emergency food providers to connect folks across the country to nutritio
WhyHunger is excited to announce a new partnership with lifestyle restaurant and food brand LYFE Kitchen! We’re teaming up with emergency food providers to connect folks across the country to nutritious, affordable food.
LYFE Kitchen at WhyHunger partner St James Social Service Corporation in Newark, NJ
“We partner with some of the most innovative food banks and food pantries across the country who are challenging the myth that simply providing more calories is the answer to the hunger problem in the US,” said Bill Ayres, WhyHunger Co-Founder and Executive Director. “WhyHunger is excited at the opportunity to work with a good food company that is on the forefront of this shift to a food system that ensures everyone has access to nutritious food and is committed to making a lasting difference in fighting hunger.”
LYFE Kitchen will donate 50,000 nutrient dense frozen meals, created by some of the country’s top chefs, to food banks in major cities across the U.S. including:
- New York – New York Common Pantry
- Newark – Meeting Emergency Needs With Dignity (MEND) and St. James Social Services
- Los Angeles – Los Angeles Regional Food Bank and MEND – Meet Each Need with Dignity
- Boston – Catholic Charities of Boston
- Washington D.C. – Capital Area Food Bank
- Geneva – Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Dallas – North Texas Food Bank
- Phoenix – St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance
- Seattle – White Center Food Bank
- San Francisco- San Francisco and Marin Food Banks
Join the conversation online at #NourishAmerica.