WhyHunger is proud to congratulate our partners in winning USDA’s first-ever Farm to School Grant Awards! Part of the Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food initiative, the award champions and supports organizations working to support farmers and families by getting local fresh produce directly to kids in schools.
Among these exemplary groups are:
- Community Food Bank, Inc., Tucson, AZ
- Community Alliance with Family Farmers, Davis, CA
- DC Central Kitchen, Washington, DC
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, Minneapolis, MN
- Farm to Table, Inc., Santa Fe, NM
- Growing Power, Inc., Milwaukee, WI